Thursday, March 23, 2017

277 - English

🔢 English

   . Conditional clause'
--------------------------------------
ഗ്രാമർ പഠിക്കാതെ  Conditional Clause ചോദ്യങ്ങളുടെ Answer കാണാനുള്ള ക്ലൂ.
 
             3 നിയമങ്ങൾ ഓർക്കുക
              """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
1) If you marry.                →  You will
2) If you "had / married"  →  You would
3) If you had married.  →  You would have

   2-ആം നിയമത്തിന്റെ ക്ലൂ, ഉദാഹരണം
     
ചോദ്യത്തിൽ If,had ഇവകാണും. എന്നാൽ 'ed' ഉള്ള Words/Past Tence വരാൻ പാടില്ല. Eg: applied, Knew..

'ed' ഉള്ള Words/Past Tense വന്നാൽ, had വരാനും പാടില്ല.     Eg: If you invited...
lf we Knew....

ഇങ്ങനെയുള്ളതിന്റെ Answer ; had/have/Preposition ചേരാത്ത 
would or could or should ആകും.

ഉദാ:
If she had a computer, she......your Ietter.
will type,    would type,   will have typed,   would have typed

ചോദ്യത്തിൽ If had എന്നിവയുണ്ട്.
'ed' ചേർന്ന വാക്ക് ഇല്ല.

താഴെ ഒപ്ഷനിൽ had/have/Preposition ഇല്ലാത്ത would ഒന്ന് മാത്രം:
    So, Ans = would type.

If you invited me I............
would come,  will come,  would have come,  would be coming

ചോദ്യത്തിൽ 'ed' ചേർന്നവാക്ക് വന്നു.   had ഇല്ല.
Optionsൽ had/have/Preposition   ഇല്ലാത്തത് പെട്ടെന്ന് കാണാം
    So, Ans = would come.

lf we Knew your address, we.... to you.
would write,   will write,   would have written, would have been writing

ചോദ്യത്തിൽ Past Tense (Knew) വന്നു.
had ഇല്ല.
Optionsൽ had/have/Preposition ഇല്ലാത്തത് ഒന്ന് മാത്രം.
    Ans = would write.

            മുൻപ് വന്ന ചോദ്യങ്ങൾ

If I had time,I...........the exhibition.
a)shall visit.   b)will visit.   c)should have visited.   d)should visit.  

Ans=D

If I had a car,I..........you myself.
a)will pick.   b)would pick.   c)picked.   d)would have picked.

Ans=B

If we provided better comfort,we........... more tourists.
a)attract.   b)could have attracted.   c)could attract.   d)attracted.  

Ans=C

If we knew your arrival we.........the Railway station.
a)will reach. b)would have reached.   c)would reach.   d)will have reached

Ans= C

If you helped me.........
a)I would help you.  b)I should have helped you.   c)I will help you.  d)I could help you

Ans=A

If I were a bird I...........fly
a)would.  b)will.  c)should.  d)could

Ans= A

If she were a bird, she.............
a)will fly.  b)would fly.   c)would have fly.  d)could fly

Ans= B

If I had enough money...........a big house
a)would build.  b)would have build.   c)will build.   d)would have built

Ans= A

If I had a lot of money, I...........buy a car.
a)will.   b)would have.   c)would.   c)would by
Ans= C

If I had a Typewriter I.........it myself.
a)will type.  b)would type.   c)typed.   d)would have typed
Ans= B

.